Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at http://www.microchip.com.
• Founded in 1989
• Publicly held (NASDAQ: MCHP) and listed on the Standard & Poor’s 500 financial index
• $2.161 billion in net sales for fiscal year 2015 (ending March
• More than 9,400 employees worldwide
• 50 sales offices worldwide
• Manufacturing facilities: Tempe, AZ; Gresham, OR; Bangkok, Thailand
• Development centers: Bangalore, India; Lausanne, Switzerland; Santa Clara & Los Angeles, CA; Chandler, AZ; Bucharest, Romania; Manila, Philippines; Budapest, Hungary; Brisbane, Australia; Milwaukee, WI; Norristown, PA; Shanghai, China; Hsinchu, Taiwan; Austin, TX; Karlsruhe, Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Hauppauge, NY; Chennai, India; Irvine, CA; Hong Kong, China; Vietnam
• The Company’s quality systems are ISO/TS-16949:2009 certified
• 98 consecutive quarters and 24 consecutive years of profitability, as of March 2015
• Has shipped more than 15 billion PIC® microcontrollers
• No.1 in worldwide 8-bit microcontroller revenue
• Corporate headquarters: 2355 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZUnited States
Microchip opened the R&D Center located in Bucharest in April 2006 and has been constantly expanding it. The center was officially inaugurated by STEVE SANGHI, Microchip President & CEO, on April 17th. 2007.
The center deals with new product design and applications development for microcontrollers, analog and memory circuits.
Our office is on 4E Vasile Milea Blvd., 3rd and 4th floors, Bucharest 6 - AFI Park 1 (near the Electronics Faculty and Politehnica railway station).