Focus Sat was the first operator which announced onNovember 15th 2004 the launch of a DTH platform in Romania. It rapidly grew to a competitive service provider on the digital satellite television market.
The main target segments are:
- household units in rural areas or small towns located in areas with no CATV coverage, areas which are in permanent expansion (very many residential projects are under way);
- holiday houses in the country side;
- small hotels, hotels, boarding houses.
Focus Sat provides top quality value-for-money services. Its main competitive differentiators are:
- national retail distribution network
strong and uniform satellite signal coverage all over Romania;
high quality receivers;
- the most flexible payment method: pre-paid scratch cards;
- turn-key installation and local technical support;
- fast and efficient subscription extension service (through telephone and SMS).
Focus Sat is the only satellite television operator to provide prepay recharge services.