Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Łódź, Gliwice, Katowice, Chorzów
We are looking for passionate engineers who are interested in developing their skills related to call processing and interconnectivity within an international team of experts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with system designers, software engineers and product marketing to create product that meets functional and service (performance, scalability, extensibility etc.) requirements.
- Ownership of product’s architecture, review and creation of product’s technical roadmap including improvements.
- Overseeing design, development and testing of product/software in our communication systems solution. The candidate will be responsible for providing direction and mentoring to engineers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and results-driven, who thrive in an international and diverse work environment.
- Bachelor degree required; masters degree preferred in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering,
- Computer Science or relevant technical discipline
- 7 years of relevant software development experience
- Proven knowledge of software engineering.
- Proven ability to design and develop real time Linux based server application
- Knowledge of networking protocols and IP programming on Linux
- Knowledge of databases
- Technically competent and a strong communicator.
- Ability to collaborate across different teams
- English language skills
- Knowledge of architecture and functionality of Two-Way Radio Systems, particularly based on Tetra and/or P25 standards.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8-hour working day
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities