System engineer Safety Systems
Specjalista (2-5 lat)
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
System engineer Safety Systems
Every high-technology product from Yokogawa has to fulfill three basic criteria: Quality, Innovation, Foresight. We are one of the world leaders in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services. Besides being high quality, innovative and advanced, our products are also safe and durable. In other words, we supply smart technology, made by smart professionals. Many of our customers are major and global names in oil and gas upstream and midstream, refining and petrochemical, power and energy industries.
Continuous improvement. That's a key principle at Yokogawa. It's essential to building our future. Our goal: sustainable growth, satisfied customers and personal development of our employees.
For this strong, international business, Yokogawa seeks experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Romania, location Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of
System engineer Safety systems
- Developing Functional and technical design of safety systems.
- Implementation of modifications and as-built processing.
- Compilation of customer and internal documentation;
- Design and implementation of functions and interfaces to Yokogawa and third-party systems.
- Responsible for design, implementation, realization, optimization en refurbishment of supervisory control and information systems.
- Internal tests, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
- Is responsible for the correct- technical design, implementation and testing for the part of the scope as assigned to within the timeframes as agreed.
- Provides the technical representative with information regarding the scope as assigned to.
- Supports the technical representative in discussions with the client as and when required.
- Education on bachelor level specialized in computer science, process automation or equivalent;
- Experience in Safety systems design and configuration , site commissioning
- Excellent in writing and speaking English
- Customer focused, service minded, accurate and flexible
- Proactive attitude, team player
- Excellent communicator , self-starter and self-reliant
- Knowledge of and experience database management and maintenance ,windows server
- Willing to travel
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products
- Prominent global customers
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility
- A flat organization with short lines of communication
- A strategic, long-term business vision
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package
An assessment can be part of the procedure.