Support Assistant for multilingual teams
Ta oferta jest już nieaktywna.
Grafton Recruitment, founded in 1982, is a leading provider of recruitment solutions with more than 30 years' experience. Grafton Recruitment is one of Europe's largest independent firms, placing experienced professionals, mid &top management in all industry sectors, functions and public 30 offices in Europe and about 650 employees we cover the following countries: Czech Republic | Hungary | Ireland | Lithuania | Poland | Romania | Slovakia | high quality of service is proved by ISO certificate.
Support Assistant for multilingual teams (European languages)
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
For our Client we are looking for German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish speakers (native or fluent level)
- Daily contact in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish with vendors and Clients (inbound calls, answering their requests)
- Diagnosing and resolving Client's issues related to documentation, information from database, financial area
- Booking data and documents to internal system
- Verification of data in documents
- Supporting team in daily activities
- Experience- You do not need to have. We are organizing the initial 3-weeks training.
How to convince us?
- Your level of one of this following languages is fluent or native: German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish
- You are communicating in English without any problem
- You are able to work in team, support your colleagues and share your knowledge
- You have analytical mind and sense of humor
- And you would like to work in multicultural environment in dynamic, young team
Please send us your CV in English :)
What we are offering
- Employment contract, sign up directly with company
- Private healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Individual career path and possibilities to develop in multi-national environment
- Possibility to take part in many internal trainings, such as Excel, soft skills, language course
- On-boarding training