Specjalista (2-5 lat), Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata)
angielski - zaawansowany
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Ta oferta jest już nieaktywna.
About the client
The customer is a connectivity and internet infrastructure provider, offering connectivity, hosting, security and VoIP solutions. Established in, with over 230 people across six European cities and a global network infrastructure, the customer is connecting businesses through innovative, integrated technology for complete productivity.
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to be the 2nd level of support for the company’s infrastructure and systems.
If you have excellent communications skills and you love building professional relationships with every customer, then keep reading…
- Offer customer support via ticketing software, chat and by phone.
- Handle complex support tickets and ensure response and tickets resolution within the established timelines.
- Develop the company’s hosting/virtualisation infrastructure.
- Build, test and install servers.
- Monitor servers, investigate complex incidents that might arise and take the proper actions to ensure servers stability.
- Mentor and provide technical escalation assistance to other team members while promoting best practices and standards.
- Work in shifts (24/7 support)
- 3+ years of working experience with WHM/cPanel.
- Networking experience.
- Working experience with virtualisation technologies: XEN/KVM.
- Very good knowledge of *nix OS
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers and understand their technical and non-technical issues.
- English language – proficient
What we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Professional development
- Private medical insurance
- Managed benefits package (meal tickets, private pension and insurances, etc.)
- Flexibility in choosing the shifts based on your needs.
- Paid trainings and certifications
- A friendly atmosphere and a relaxation room within the office equipped with ping-pong table, foosball, Xbox, etc.
- Teambuilding and parties.
Nice to have (not mandatory)
Are you interested to join the team? Submit your resume and we’ll get in touch with you!