Senior Software Engineer Java – Abu Dhabi (80k+ €)
Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
You want to have an adventure, get international experience and make a new step in your career? This is your chance to move to one of the richest, most modern and safest countries in the world – UAE!
This is a well-paid job in a high-tech environment!Abu Dhabi is a modern city that offers a vibrant lifestyle in an extremely safe and family-friendly environment. There are lots of opportunities for international food, café’s, shopping and entertainment. Fine white sandy beaches with long boardwalks and excellent weather.
Our client is a Canadian IT company focused on cutting-edge security technology. You will join a 35 member international team based in Abu Dhabi, including very highly skilled and dynamic technologists, lead by 2 PHDs, to design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
- Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and develop their team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make the Internet safer and better for all:
- You will be part of a friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker cultureYou will do top-tier, innovative work with exposure to leading-edge technologies and products
- You will get training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- You will receive a compensation package, base plus benefits, ofEuro, depending on the talent, potential, and experience. This is a net amount as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country
- Your benefits include an allowances for relocation, housing, children’s school and travel home
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
What You Will Be Doing
As the Team Lead of the development team the Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for enhancing, expanding and maintaining our Data Acquisition and Processing Platform – Java based PostgresSQL massive application supporting billions of records and processing over 10K transactions per second collecting vast amounts of data using high speed packets processing engines.
Your experience/ skills
- Desire and ability to learn new things and research new paths daily
- Ability to lead 2+ people team, mentoring and helping others to grow
- At least 9 years of work experience with modern programming languages, big part of which should be with Java
- Good understanding of Java 8
- Great understating of concurrent programming
- Ability to use conventional data-structures, as well as ability to combine those for specific usages
- Java application profiling experience
- Bash scripting is something that 9+ experienced person should have done one way or another, but just noting this too
- Familiarity and ability to work in Linux environment. Please do not apply if you have never installed and configured Linux yourself
- Understanding of common networking protocols (application and transport layers)
- SQL knowledge is a must, preferably experience with PostgresSQL
- Experience with Cassandra DB and Redis
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Elastic Search is plus