Senior Renewals Specialist with Russian
Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Services Renewal Representative
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems.
Oracle- Global Renewals Service Centre (GRSC) is one of the largest support groups in Oracle Romania Organization and manages Oracle support contract renewals for all 4 global regions: Asia, Europe, North America and Latin
The Support Service Renewals Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the successful renewal of Support Service Contracts for existing small/medium-sized customers and handling any resulting queries that the customers may have about their contracts.
- Selling support services after point of system sales or upselling for existing active contracts
- Correctly identifies customer requirements and needs for support services, including contractual terms and conditions, support service offers and products.
- Accountable for timely service renewals for small to medium-sized customers in assigned territory.
- Educates customers on e-business practices and any associated contractual implications.
- Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory.
- Promptly handles and solves customer objections and complaints.
- Prepares correct sales orders and quotes.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in sales/telesales and customer relationship, preferably in IT Hardware &Software. A sound understanding of the region, customer behavior and a keen interest in developing this knowledge would be a plus. The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members.
- Very good English and Russian skills
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience of IT-Hardware & Software support services and components
- Good customer skills
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong objection handling abilities
- Good numeracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly
- Experience of using computer systems
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment