Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
A Senior Microbiologist is required for a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Ireland. The role involves being part of a new Microbiology function in the Fill Finish facility. This role would suit candidates looking to expand their overall pharmaceutical career and will be working cross functionally with a variety of departments as well as mentoring and coaching colleagues in this exciting start up phase.
- Introduction of methods, practices and procedures to both QC and production and ensuring aseptic and sterility assurances principle are implemented and maintained from project phase to routine operation.
- Training of staff in microbiological methods
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Documentation in compliance with GMP standards.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using Six Sigma tools within the CoE in your daily work.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
Education and Requirements:
- Third level Degree in Microbiology or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years experience in industry
- Experience in providing Microbiological support to a production facility
- Demonstrated ability to introduce, validate and optimise QC methods
- Demonstrated application of appropriate regulatory standards and previous participation in regulatory audits an advantage.
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment