Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Ta oferta jest już nieaktywna.
We are looking for qualified specialist to join our project related to Travel Industry within the Passenger Name Record program. We work on application to manage airline, car, rail and hotel reservations. Currently, we are in need of strong Java backend Developer.
What we guarantee:
- Transparent recruitment process.
- An opportunity to broaden your area of expertise by taking part in international conferences, trainings, knowledge transfer process.
- Elastic working hours with home office possibilities.
- Private health care available for family members as well.
- Referral bonus, Early on-boarding bonus, Personal events bonus.
- Relocation package and assistance with full support for candidates relocating within Poland as well as from abroad (financial cover, Work permit, Visa type D, Residence Card, accommodation, Polish lessons free of charge),
- Multisport Plus card.
- Regular integration meetings.
- Designs, develops, tests and debugs moderately complex software solutions.
- Design and build prototype applications.
- Take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Assist in development of software technical documentation.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience as Java/J2EE Developer.
- Expert knowledge in Java Core Multithread.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience in TestNG/JUnit/Unit Testing.
- Experience with application servers (Tomcat).
- Experience in monitoring and improving performance of applications.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Willing to develop and learn new areas/technologies.
- Commitment to achieving projects goals and orientation to improve quality.