Software Development Manager
Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Rekrutuję kandydatów chętnych do przeprowadzki
About the Role
The position of the Manager Vehicle Functions Bucharest is located in the Connected Car division of Harman. The VehcileFunctions team belongs mainly to PD Daimler. The Manager of that team will be responsible for the team itself (internal team and external team). The VehicleFunctions team consists of three main parts (Integration/Testing, Input-Control and Personalization). The majority of the software development, integration and testing of those topics is done in Bucharest. The Manager will be responsible for those activities and has to ensure that they are performed in time, budget and quality.
The Manager VehicleFunctions Bucharest will stay in direct contact with the Manager of VehicleFunctions in BB and will report to him. There are approxdirect reports plus a team of external employees in Bucharest.
What You Will Do
- Leading and enabling the team in Bucharest to be able to perform their tasks in development, integration and testing. This includes the management of all requirements in order to ensure a powerful development team.
- Taking care of all the team affairs and the development of the VehicleFunctions team located in Bucharest.
- Reporting to the overall VehicleFunctions manager in BB.
- Managing and improving the local processes inside the team.
- Motivation of the team (being a role model, encourage people to take responsibility for their topic, strengthen the team’s mood, …)
- Lead/Support of special tasks like eg. task force groups, process improvement initiatives or code quality campaigns
What You Need
- Master / or Bachelor Degree required in electronically engineering or related fields.
- Expert knowledge of the design, development, integration and testing of infotainment products.
- Fluent English (written / verbal)
- High degree of initiative, responsibility, flexibility and Motivation
- Specific Prior Experiences
- More than 5 years automotive electronic product design, development and test / qualification
- Prior Experience desired with Real Time Operating Systems, embedded programming skills (preferable C/C++)
- Prior Experience with automotive interface technologies as CAN, Most, Flex ray, Lin etc.
- Good familiarity with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MSProject)
What is Nice to Have
- Harman project experience, in best case inside a HU project
- Experience with leading teams
- Personnel skills:
- Team player
- Change oriented
- Customer focus
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 10%, domestically or domestic and international travel
What We Offer
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Further career development opportunities
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation
- A great package of additional benefits such as:
- flexible working time
- medical subscription
- free parking spaces
- meal tickets
- employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Bookster account
- Gym subscription
- fruits day
- and much more…