A Scaffold Builder is needed for a company in Finland, Helsinki or Tampere areas.
• Construct, erect, install and repair structures andfixtures
• Construct stairs and walkways
• Perform assigned work, including cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and utilizing a variety of tools in an appropriate, safe and timely manner
• Read and interpret prints, drawings and plans
• Ability to inspect scaffold components and recognize damaged or defective components.
• Use hand and power tools to: layout,measure, mark, cut and arrange material
• Perform crane/rigging hand signals when applicable
• English or Russian language skills
• 1-2 years of experience from rack installations
• Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
• High attention to detail
• Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required
• Proficient mechanical skills
• Working knowledge of scaffold lock systems
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
• Must have good aptitude and manual dexterity
• Good physical condition
Salary 13€/heuro; gross / month.
Accommodation for free.