SAP FI/CO Consultant (Cluj/Timisoara)
Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata), Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Did you know…
…SAP customers represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world?
… SAP systems touch $23 trillion of consumer purchases around the world?
… more thaSAP employees in Eastern Europe are working to help our customers succeed in the digital economy?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
We are looking for a SAP FI/CO Consultant who facilitates the implementation and support of solutions to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance. Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
- Good understanding of end to end business processes in Financial Accounting or Controlling
- SAP exposure as at least End User / Key User, already consulting experience is preferred
- Ability to translate business needs into technical configuration requirements
- Capacity to work in virtual teams and international environment
- Desire to learn continuously and to grow your personal skills and professional expertise
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- High customer orientation, service attitude and business acumen
- Business English
- Business Romanian
- Business German is a plus
Why you should apply:
- Top benefits
- SAP Certifications
- Bonus program
- Travel across all Europe (80% of the working time)
We need to add consultants who can thrive in this fast-changing environment and continue our tradition of driving customer succeApplytoday!