Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata), Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat), Dyrektor (>10)
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
- This is an outstanding sales opportunity for a dynamic self motivated Sales Executive within the FMCG sector.
- A significant focus is placed on the candidate’s self motivation and ability to identify and develop business directly with wholesalers and retail outlets
- The successful sales candidate will be able to recruit and then develop a wholesale/dealer network.
- This role has no sales cap and therefore a very realistic opportunity to earn a significant variable salary.
- You will be self-employed on a contractor basis as a Sales Executive within a vibrant growing privately owned UK company that provide out-sourced sales, marketing and technical functions for high tech Manufacturers and developers wishing to expand their business into and within the Central & Eastern European region.
- Our client is a large producer of E-Cigarette liquids and products who is now seeking to expand further within Europe. The role will be as a representative for this company’s products – identifying and signing commercial agreements with Wholesalers, Tobacconist chains and retail stores.
- Arrosys has offices and staff located in multiple European countries. With UK headquarters in Bedford, England and an CEE regional office located in Prague, Czech Republic. The employer is now looking for additional field sales staff.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally you will have experience in a sales role, possibly within a distributor/wholesaler, a small manufacturer or within a retailer.
- Candidates with a proven track record in sales of tobacco, food & beverage or e-cig & e-liquid products would be welcome
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Pro-actively telephone potential reselling partners
- Identification, development and sales management of all prospects
- Prospecting for new business, preparing/presenting proposals and maintaining existing relationships.
- Development of a Country-wide dealer base necessary to meet all sales forecasts and budgets
- Maintain high level of knowledge of competitors
- Serve as point of contact for business customer/partner issues
- Regular reporting and updates of sales activity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- The applicant should have a positive attitude, be self motivated and target driven with excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to deal with customers, manufacturers and retail partners to assess, analyze and manage to successful conclusion all situations
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel with minimum/remote supervision
- Good PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well with customers and colleagues in a team environment
- Ability to write and present effective proposals
- Clean driving license
- Internal sales in a related industry