Retail area manager
For our team in Poland we are currently seeking a Retail Area Manager to manage a network of approximately 10 stores.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will manage several strategic stores within Poland.
You will take responsibility for the bottom-line performance, maximising sales, controlling cost and maintaining the company image standards.
You will maintain close contact with your stores and teams, visiting them on a regular basis and you will monitor all the performance indicators.
• To apply the company guidelines and monitor management indicators in order to achieve commercial targets and to increase sales in all the stores within your area
• To ensure appropriate recruitment and training, monitoring staff rotation and absenteeism levels
• To follow up all aspects of staff development and performance under your responsibility
• To ensure awareness and implementation of company Customer Service standards
• To ensure the implementation and execution of all visual merchandising directives
• To check and communicate with the Product department the suitability of the collection in order to adapt the local pricing/product strategy
• To ensure that store managers comply with the local legislation and internal store regulations
• To supervise and organise store openings/closures in people management terms
Job Type: Full-time