Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Receptionist / Recepcjonistka
Od: Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z .
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
PANDORA, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands, is currently looking for a Receptionist for its Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA in Warsaw, willing to support the success of this unique brand.
Our receptionist will provide professional customer service for PANDORA SSC office and coordinate the office work as well as take care for the proper image of the Company.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeping record of incoming and outgoing documents.
- Correspondence attribution and distribution the post to the Employees’ trays.
- Preparing correspondence to be sent by mail or courier.
- Connecting phone calls.
- Welcoming visitors and guests.
- Caring for the efficiency and maintenance of the office equipment (copy machine, fax machine, coffee machine).
- Ordering office materials and taking orders for stationery products and other office materials from Employees.
- Selecting appropriate suppliers and conducting negotiations with them.
- Regular maintenance of order in the reception area as well as the kitchen room.
- Supervision of cleaning service in the office.
- Operating the alarm system in the office.
- Describing invoices.
- Additional tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Administration would be an asset.
- Experience in reception would be an asset.
- Fluent Polish is a must.
- Fluent English.
- Other European language will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Operating the office equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills (time management).
- Excellent communication skills both in speaking and writing.
- High personal culture.
- Independence, reliability.
- Ability to build good relationship with the environment.
WE OFFER THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Remarkable opportunity to gain experience by working in dynamic and international environment.
- Career development opportunities supported by internal and external trainings.
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours.
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family.
- Life insurance program and assistance services package.
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform.
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (free coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fruits).
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!