- Electronical inspect, test and debug products;
- Perform electronic measurements according to measurement plans;
- Perform tests according to given requirements and specifications;
- Analysis of customer returned parts;
- Building of electronics test modules used in EMC testing;
- Search, order and administrate the materials and measuring equipment used in laboratory;
- Support laboratory activities.
- Technical studies (Electronics/Electrotechnical/Mechanic preferable);
- Basic theory of electronics knowledge: analog and digital areas;
- Electronics knowledge (schematic reading (technical drawing of the products), electronic components appearance and parameters, their functions);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Practical experience and abilities in electronics modules (debug and repair);
- Organized and quality oriented person with good communication skills;
- English knowledge: intermediate.