Początkujący/Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata), Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Jassy, Bukareszt, Poznań, Cleveland
QC Analyst required for a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. This is a permanent position and reports to the QC Supervisor.
You will be responsible for conducting either raw material, in process, finished product, and where applicable stability testing.
- Testing all current finished products using assigned techniques, methods and procedures to agreed timescales
- Complete testing data in accordance with Company Policy and legislative compliance to agreed time scales
- Carry out peer checking of analytical test documentation as required
- Report all OOS and Atypical data and results to the QC Supervisor
- Participate in laboratory investigations as required,
- To prepare and maintain all chemicals and solutions according to current procedures.
- Be conversant with the hazardous properties of chemicals and observe the safety rules.
- Assist in the management of laboratory stock items.
- Maintenance and calibration of instruments.
- To give assistance in maintaining and updating laboratory procedures, reports, logbooks, certificates of analysis and other documentation.
- To participate in training programmes.
- To assist in GMP and safety audits of the laboratory and other areas as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Third level degree in Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years laboratory experience within GMP
- Laboratory techniques and instruments including HPLC, GC, Dissolution, KF, LOD, Raw material testing experience is preferred
- Software - Empower / Velquest / LIMS
- Do you have a minimum of 3 - 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience?
- Are you degree qualified? Masters and/or PhD are a huge advantage.