Python Developer, Django, UK Startup in Prague
Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat), Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata), Specjalista (2-5 lat)
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie
22000 - 28000 €
Do you like working with Python, agile software development and data mining? Do you want to make an impact in a funded, fast growing RegTech start-up? You’ll be working closely with our team of analysts and product designers. As part of an international 10-person team based in Prague, you will have the chance to develop the product from the start.
Is a tech and research start-up led by young, experienced professionals, with offices in London and Prague. They are building a team of 10 developers to work out of their offices in the Prague City Center.
The goal is to extract valuable data that is buried in thousands of disparate reports, filings, and websites, and make this data available from beautiful, well-designed interfaces.
You must have:
- Strong coding skills in Python or TypeScript.
- At least two years of experience writing production quality code.
- A familiarity with relational databases and ORMs.
- A proficiency either in Django or Angular.
It's great if you also have:
- An understanding of how to build APIs and REST based services
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and containerization.
- An understanding of microservices as an architectural style.
- Experience working with common machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras or scikit-learn.
We offer a great working environment, including the following benefits:
- Office in the centre of Prague
- Flexible working hours – come and go
- High level of autonomy
- Daily Deep Work time
- Choose your own gear
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Competitive salary & employee ownership schemes
- Evening desk-beers & office video game consoles
- A diverse and motivated team to work with
All candidates should be based in (or willing to relocate to) Prague. We sponsor visas.
Freelancers and contractors welcome!
- How many years of Python or Typescript experience do you have?
- Why do you wish to move to Prague?