Proposal & Estimation Data Analyst Senior
Specjalista (2-5 lat)
angielski - zaawansowany
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit in Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more thanemployees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil and gas, mining, refining, pulp and paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Work with Proposal & Estimation Global Excellence (P&E), Pole Leaders and Global Proposal Support Managers (GPS) to define and continuously improve P&E global methodology (SOPs, Tools and Templates)
• Monitor, report and propose solutions to increase adherence to HPS P&E methodology.
• Support P&E with process deployment, issues and improvements.
• Support P&E with analysis of requirements and adoption of global standards.
• Monitor, report and propose solutions to drive key metrics towards targets.
• Identify and propose initiatives to improve the Quality and consistency of the output of P&E
• Identify and mitigate bottlenecks related to P&E Processes, Tools and/or Templates
• Analyze and report P&E metrics (cycle time, effort, on-time delivery, volumes, adoption etc.)
• Develop and deliver Siebel reports per P&E requirements.
• Promote the adherence to the HPS P&E Standard Operating Procedures and assist in proper understanding of their requirements.
• Ensure that the Siebel Discipline is communicated and properly understood.
• Maintain connections and networks within HPS to enable the quick resolution of process related problems, especially where team members do not know where to find information about process, procedures or methodologies.
• Prepare all required metrics and Siebel information.
• Support the P&E Front Office, Back Office and Excellence team for the roll out of Processes, Tools and Templates.
• Provide feedback to the P&E Excellence team on Processes, Tools and Templates.
You need to have:
•3 years of experience within a multinational company (matrix organised).
•Previous experience in process improvement.
•Microsoft Office tools and other business applications knowledge.
•Analytical skills and an integrative thinker.
•Fluent in oral and written English.
•Should be able to deal with International teams.
•Self motivated with good communication skills.