For sure, it is not easy role: sometimes is hard as can be, but it’s career rewarding, have customer recognition, team’s effort and… yes, we can have a lot of fun too!
In KERO’s PM team, we are great people: having a mix of dare, fun, creativity, no fear in negotiation and change: improving our self / processes and move forward!
Join PM’s great team
Program Manager will coordinate programs to profitability from early design or manufacturing stages to end of life stages by coordinating team activities and deliverables. PM leads efforts to develop and execute project plans to support NPI product launch, sustain production through the continuous improvement of cost, quality, delivery, service and end-of-life services/support.
- Work with the identified Business Manager to meet and/or exceed customer expectations and to generate targeted operating profit goals
- Responsible for communication with the customer and Kimball Electronics Romania responsible regarding customer’s expectations and requirements and facilitate good internal communication
- Work with customer and business manager to grow relationships, expand engagements, propose, quote and win new business
- Responsible for decisions on project processes, customer engineering changes, and technologies to be used
- Develop and optimize project plans for new product introductions and transfers, including timelines, dependencies, critical path, variable cost productivity and required resources
- Responsible to operate project to the quote, be aware of variances and drive development of alternatives to meet quote
- Review and provide feedback and approval to Business Manager for new quotes and re-quotes
- Primary coordinator to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Coordinate introduction of demand changes including recovery of any associated change in unit price, NRE and tooling costs, excess and obsolete inventory and implementation timing
- Oversee entire programs ensuring correct execution through good knowledge of project status and issues
- Lead NPI teams using the adopted Kimball Electronics process and tools.
- University studies and relevant trainings in PM
- Strong manufacturing knowledge of EMS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Project and project planning
- Understands the purpose of DFM, DFA and DFT concepts
- Understand quality systems and COPQ
- Understands NPI process
- Possess Lean Six Sigma knowledge
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer and Site organizational approach
- Honest and reliable
- High skilled in effective communication
- Fluent in the English language, any other language is considered a clear advantage
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to communicate technical and non-technical issues to all levels
- Business and Leadership Skills
- Inspire confidence in our plant, in our customers and deliver on it
- Strong financial knowledge & good time management
- Can handle and prioritize multiple tasks based on impact to the business
-“Can do” attitude, self-motivated
- Able to work independently
- Able to lead and motivate multi-functional teams
- Able to drive improvement/ change through out the organization
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!