Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata), Specjalista (2-5 lat)
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie
2000 - 2450 €
This is a job opportunity for an experienced Press Brake operator with English language skills. The right candidate sets up and operates "Finn-Power e-brake" press to fabricate parts according to specifications in an efficient and timely manner. Perform other production tasks. Assist in achieving priorities of safety, quality, schedule, and cost. The factory is in Finland, West Coast.
Also we require:
- Demonstrating established knowledge and skill in performing set-ups and operating machines.
- Studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Understanding CAD/CAM technology.
- Ability to detect equipment malfunctions and adjust machine within capabilities.
- You should be able long hours doing repetitive movements.
- Basic computer skills
- English language
Send your CV and we will contact approved candidates.
Employers, job seekers and associated partners can be assured their privacy is at the core of all our deliverable serviceBy submitting your personal data, you agree to be used for the purposes of the services we provide.
- How many years of experience as a Press Brake operator do you have?