eMAG is one of the largest online stores in the region. We operate in Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary. Despite our established position on the market, we still have a start-up culture. If you would like to shape the future of e-commerce in Poland and Europe - join us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic PHP Developer within the SCM Team The SCM (Supply Chain) application is used to manage and localize per company all its distinct data set: platforms, supplier orders, product availability, stocks, etc.
We are looking for people with passion for their work, who think that programming is a craft, integral and important part of the profession. We value individuals who are proactive, looking for solutions, not just problems, full of courage to change and take on challenges.
The main technologies
- PHP 5/7 + Symfony 2/3 (most of our apps are PHP 7 + Symfony 3)
- We use MySQL (Percona), but also Redis or MongoDB
- Selenium and Codeception - we prefer to automate things
- Git - we cannot imagine otherwise, we use GitFlow branching model
- PHPUnit, Sonar - we place great importance on quality, we use the tools that support it;RabbitMQ, Varnish, Openstack
Do not know all these technologies? Don’t worry, we will help you learn them! We will gladly share our knowledge with
- Maintenance and development of the eMAG ecommerce applications in four countries (Poland, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria)
- Impact on the architecture of the ecosystem, and the working methods of our teams
- Close work within the interdisciplinary team (Scrum) and with other teams in Poland and other countries
- Delivering the highest quality solutions
By joining our team you will be working on interesting integration projects, contributing to one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Experience in developing web services and integration applications in PHP
- Ability to design client-server applications
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferred Symfony), web services
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Create clean, secure, high quality code that is prepared for variability
- Knowledge of web application security risks and how to eliminate them
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed.
- In an effort to provide our employees with high job security, we offer only employment contract ("umowa o pracę")
- We work in self-organizing, multifunctional teams, in the spirit of Agile. We believe this is the best way to create good and efficient software
- We use modern tools and methods of work
- We do code reviews, we care about code quality and apply new technologies
- We care about our development: we participate in conferences, trainings, we organize monthly Tech Talks and annual, international Hackathon (two last editions were won by teams from our office!)
- We have time to learn new technologies and learn new tools
- We pay for the certificates and trainings, and we use the new knowledge in practice
- We have a fuss ball table, ping pong table, massage chairs and fresh fruit delivery
Send us your CV in English, there is a good chance that we need you!
Please note that we contact only chosen candidates.