PCB Hardware Design Intern
Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata)
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Microchip Romania is searching for a PCB Hardware Design Internship for the Analog Power and Interface Hardware Team. He/She will help the Hardware Team and collaborate directly with all wide Applications Engineering Teams.
The Hardware Team is responsible to lead all PCB designs to manufacturing for all Microchip Analog and Interface Divisions.
- He / She will assist and help the HW Team members with PCB layout design and footprints library creation
- Assist application engineers with PCB layout design using CAD tools
- Will be involved from schematic to the manufacturing process, validating and testing first prototype in the laboratory, do some rework if necessary and solder THT and SMD components or building boards prototypes
- Follow internal procedures for developing evaluation and reference boards
- Assist for Generate Gerber files and Bill of Materials (BOM) for new projects
- Assist with creating technical documentation, generating and providing necessary design files
- Student in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering or other technical discipline
- Be familiar with PCB design tools like OrCad, Eagle, Proteus, Altium Designer
- Knowledge of electronic components function, package (SMD, THT, standard sizes, semiconductor packages, etc.)
- Previous experience or good understand of PCB design or electronic modules manufacturing from the studied disciplines in school
- Basic knowledge of digital and analog circuits
- Knowledge of the laboratory equipments and interpreting results
- Good verbal and written English