Order Management Specialist with Dutch
Rekrutuję kandydatów chętnych do przeprowadzki
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the customer’s trusted advisor and make a positive impact on people’s lives.
You are responsible for
- Management of sales orders
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications.
- Process order changes due to Customer or Factory
- Maintain good communication with stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service for our customers
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx).
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- at least 1-2 years of experience within Order Management
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain
- Very good level ofEnglish and Dutch
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems (would be an advantage)
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (to factories and customers)
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)