Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Industry X .0
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X .0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X .0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environmentYou’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X .0 space.
Join our company as an Open Source Software Clearing Specialist and you will have the opportunity to work in a project which will get you acquainted with the legal side of software development. Meet the challenge of evaluating commercial, open source components and software products using clearly defined processes to reduce potential risks to the customer.
This job will get you busy with identifying the OSS used to develop a software product, with analyzing open source license texts and identifying the obligations for the usage of the OSS components.
You will search the internet to document and correctly identify the origin of OSS used in a proprietary software product
You will write clearing reports, generate BOMs and provide support for our costumer.
• University degree in a relevant field;
• Very good English language skills;
• Very good Internet research skills;
• Experience with Microsoft Office Package;
• Attention to details and good sense of responsibility;
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
Professional Skill Requirements :
• Experience with legal terms and knowing what open source software is, is considered an advantage;
• Knowing the difference between source code, archives, .jar’s and binaries, which is considered an advantage;
• Experience with Fossology, Blackduck, Palamida or OpenLogic are considered an advantage;
• Basic software architecture knowledge is considered an advantage;
• Desire to work in an information systems environment;
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
At Accenture, you’ll find a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, medical insurance, diversified possibilities for sport activities and a lot of fun.
As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry space. Be a part of it!