• Assists in the assessment of customer needs and the market place; supports the design of new network infrastructure services
• Supports changes and improvements of existing network infrastructure services; builds and deploy new network infrastructure services
• Collaborates with the team members and the other departments from Global Solutions and Business; provides support to the team for improving team’s activity, find new solutions in accordance with department/SL objectives and business' requirements.
• Carries out changes to network infrastructure services and processes in a coordinated way; delivers network infrastructure services effectively and efficiently
• Fulfills daily operational tasks such as troubleshooting network related incidents and requests; provides support in implementation projects
Network Infrastructure services within scope: LAN IP network connectivity services, Internet/WAN IP network connectivity services, WLAN IP network connectivity services, DataCenter IP Network connectivity services
• University degree or higher in Electronics and telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent education along with solid occupational experience in the related field.
• Current CCNA certification, CCNP/CCNA wireless would be an advantage.
• 5 years overall working experience and minimum 3 years of practical experience in the network operations or design areas.
• Hands-on Experience with different flavors of Cisco or other vendor equipment used in the enterprise area like IP routers, switches, firewalls, application delivery controllers etc.
• Good theoretical knowledge of TCP/IP or OSI models and its applicability on IT systems.
• Good knowledge of IT infrastructure services (. DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TACACS+)
• Area/Technology: Ethernet Switching, IP Routing, Firewalls, VPN, Network security (, encryption), VOIP, QOS, Scripting, WLAN technologies
• Experience with firewalls (Barracuda/Checkpoint) or load-balancers (Cisco ACE/Netscaler) is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of Wi-Fi networks in general and preferably hands on experience using Cisco products(access points, WLAN controllers, management tools)
• Hands-on Experience in network monitoring using any tools based on Netflow, SNMP, ICMP, or other real time traffic performance tools is preferred
• Highly dedicated to the improvement of own technical abilities and assimilation of new information.
Good team player, good communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced command of English (written and spoken).
• Good knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio