Job Title- Network Operations Admin (L2)
Location – Warsaw, Poland
About the Role:-
The Network Operations Administrator will utilize their broad network knowledge ideally including Cisco networking (routing & switching), F5 load balancer, Arista, VPN, F5, Citrix, Arista, Juniper, Wi-Fi etc.
Qualifications / Requisite Knowledge Base:-
• 5+ years of experience in providing network operations support. Experience supporting a network withdes is preferred. NOC (Network Operations Centre) experience is highly preferred.
• Advance level working knowledge of the following routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, RIP
• Advance level working knowledge of enterprise TCP/IP communications (IPv4, QoS, IPSEC, etc)
• Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and troubleshooting routers and switches (Cisco and multi-vendor preferred).
• Intermediate level working knowledge of enterprise standard Ethernet media types: Fastethernet, Gigabit and TenGigabit.
• Intermediate level working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, WANs, (T1, T3, MPLS)
• Preferred Routing and switching : CCNP / CCNA certified
• Add-ons : Experience on Load Balancer , Wan Accelerators and Wireless