Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Master Data Specialist
Poland Functions: Customer Service Start a new job search
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- Work directly with internal business partners to ensure data is compliant with internal audit requirements, troubleshoot, identify data quality and process improvement opportunities.
- Intensive SAP usage on end-to-end euro-codes creation process and maintenance for planning and master data purposes.
- Extracting, transforming and loading master data into SAP system.
- Provide input and guidance regarding master data and data quality standards and processes to Supply Chain, commercial business and Data Standard teams.
- Optimizing processes by implementing workflows and tools to ensure efficient handling of requests.
- Preparation of periodic analysis and reports for key stakeholders on state of Supply Chain arena.
- Analytical support for critical business decision and cost\
- Optimization: implement cost reduction principle in all aspects and activities including portfolio complexity.
- Ensure high level of partnership of the Supply Chain team with all local and regional organizations.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in similar position, preferably in FMCG/Pharmacy environment.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP R3 and APO.
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide master data strategies and solutions.
- Excellent MS Excel, MS VB will be highly appreciated.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and effectively engage with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data.
- Understands the impact to the business resulting from the changes in standards, processes and data quality.
- Associates Degree in business or related field is require.
- Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls and detail to decisions.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. .