Marketing Specialist & Events Coordinator
Specjalista (2-5 lat)
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie
1000 - 1500 €
Ta oferta jest już nieaktywna.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist & Events Coordinator who will be focused on driving marketing best practices and performance. You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and the key objectives of this role are to create the business PR & Communication strategy, to be the storyteller - both within and outside the company - and manage all the events together with the team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage the PR strategy (earned media - online & offline press), social media strategy (shared & paid media) and employer branding strategy
- General & industry publications (earned media: publicity)
- Establish & develop the relationship with the PR/press agencies/publishers that place the news, ads and articles for BRINEL
- Research, write, and distribute press releases/materials to targeted media to support product/services releases, partnerships and brand initiatives
- Track & monitor the publication efforts (news & article displays)
- Develop the annual communication plan & editorial calendar together with the Digital Marketing Specialist and implement it.
Assist in the organizing of marketing events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Arranging logistics and providing support for sponsorships, speaking opportunities, booth exhibits and travel
- Lead follow up from events
- Planning user group meeting
Hard – skills:
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills in B2B environments, ability to nurture strong professional relationships with the PR partners & suppliers as well as an understanding of IT Environment, technologies & platforms, social media, and data analysis.
- Communication in B2B environments
- Rules of press releases, B2B publishing media rules
- Targeting publishers for company visibility & brand awareness
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail is a must
- contact with clients in German
Preferably 3+ years in Marketing.
Experience in IT industry is a plus.
- Do you speak German fluently?