Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
angielski, czeski, hiszpański, polski
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
An exciting opportunity as KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER in Krakow Poland for Frinsa
Degree in Business Administration. Additional training in Commercial Management, Sales Management, preferably Master in Business Management, will be positively valued.
Overall business responsibility in the assigned area: Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Management of the different channels in which the company is present: National and Regional Large Distribution Accounts (MDD / MDF) / HORECA Channel / FOOD SERVICE / RETAIL / DISTRIBUTORS / COLLECTIVES.
- Negotiation of commercial agreements with assigned clients.
- Development of appropriate strategies for specific accounts.
- Planning of the objectives of the assigned accounts.
- Customer loyalty and development of the client portfolio.
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- If necessary, training and supervision of the commercial team in charge, oriented to the different channels in which the company is present.
- Detect business opportunities and expand the existing portfolio within the active client portfolio.
- Develop commercial proposals and presentation of them.
- Achievement of strategic sales objectives
- Develop an integrated strategy for key company accounts.
- Analyze sales data to improve the results of large accounts under your responsibility
- Knowledge will be valued at the user level in SAP
- Good knowledge in Excel spreadsheets (Microsoft Office)
- Essential minimum experience of 5 years in companies of Great Consumption, preferably of the food sector; with experience in selling MDD and / or own brands, and in negotiation with the main national and regional accounts of modern distribution.
- Indispensable native Polish and English C1. In addition, knowledge in Spanish, Czech and Slovak languages ar an advantage.
- Essential commercial skills, customer orientation, autonomy and person with contacts, knowledge of the market and the sector.
- Bargaining power.
- Availability to travel.
- Essential availability from Monday to Sunday (40 hours per week).
- Extroverted and affable character, good relational skills, dynamism and resolutive capacity.
- Person with initiative and commercial skills
- Time management and ability to work as a team.
For the right person we offer the possibility for a very challenging career.
We also offer Company car, Company mobile, Business cards
Attractive salary and possibility for 20% bonus depending on the results of the Company