About the Role
Our customer is a large debt collection and debt purchase company. You will work in a multicultural environments with talented colleagues in several European countries both on-site and when going to business trips.
- Supporting migration to the new version New functionality development
- Leading a team of engineers
- Communication with customer’s business departments and test team
- Coordinating technical activities and documentation
- Good analytical skills SQL knowledge (select, update, insert)
- Experience in team management
- Advanced written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others
- A positive and resilient mindset and high stress tolerance
- Ability to travel to the following countries (if required): Germany
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides managed IT services to large and midsize multinational organizations. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in New York, USA; with R&D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, and Ukraine. Miratech serves its customers internationally, covering 560 locations. Miratech has been ranked highly in major industrial ratings, including the Global Services 100; the Software 500®; the NOA’s Outsourcing Professional Award; the EOA’s Award and The Global Outsourcing 100® and Best Five Companies in Eastern Europe, by IAOP®. Miratech is ISCMM Level 3, ISand IScertified.