About the Role
Our customer is a large debt collection and debt purchase company. You will work in a multicultural environments with talented colleagues in several European countries both on-site and when going to business trips.
- Supporting migration to the new version New functionality development
- Leading a team of engineers
- Communication with customer’s business departments and test team
- Coordinating technical activities and documentation
- Good analytical skills SQL knowledge (select, update, insert)
- Experience in team management
- Advanced written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others
- A positive and resilient mindset and high stress tolerance
- Ability to travel to the following countries (if required): Germany
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides managed IT services to large and midsize multinational organizations. Founded in, Miratech has its headquarters in New York, USA; with R&D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, and Ukraine. Miratech serves its customers internationally, covering 560 locations. Miratech has been ranked highly in major industrial ratings, including the Global Services 100; the Software 500®; the NOA’s Outsourcing Professional Award; the EOA’s Award and The Global Outsourcing 100® and Best Five Companies in Eastern Europe, by IAOP®. Miratech is ISCMM Level, ISand IScertified.