Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat), Dyrektor (>10)
Our client is the leading international capital markets operator and investment banking partner in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. It is providing services in range of design and development of software engineering in banking area. We are looking for an experienced IT Operation Specialist who along with the team will make sure that the client`s systems are running smoothly and all deviations are handled as effectively as possible.
- Monitor and maximize existing resources and maintain system availability by managing and scheduling jobs;
- Interact with DB Specialist, Infrastructure Specialist, Network Specialist and Developers in all tasks related to job schedules, monitoring, backup/recovery and maintenance of schedule tools and environments;
- Provide 2nd level support to Service Desk and 3rd level support to IT-supporters;
- Incident investigation and resolution;
- Root cause analysis;
- Check mainframe logs and act accordingly;
- Act on a global level and may take part in on duty calls.
- Experience in a similar position (IT Monitoring, 2nd level service support, ServiceDesk);
- Experience with IBM Z/OS environment;
- Experience with Outlook and Secure Mail;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- To be able to work in shifts;
- To be able to take short international business trips;
- Experience in managing Windows/Linux environments.
- Transparent recruitment process (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
- Professional career growth by matching your aspirations with the suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in international team;
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies;
- Company social events;
- Private health care.
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 400 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.