Specjalista (2-5 lat), Początkujący/Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata)
Our client is the leading international capital markets operator and investment banking partner in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. It is providing services in range of design and development of software engineering in banking area. We are looking for an experienced analyst who wants to work in a complex environment where business and technology is a fast changing market.
- Will help the existing Oracle team with support regarding the application Life Cycle Management for the Oracle application portfolio;
- Work together with technical teams in order to understand the source data, transformations applied to source data and define the requirements for ETL solutions to populate the data warehouse;
- You will be the vital part of transforming source data to meet the needs from the business by using dimensional data models;
- Plan, manage and carry out activities to maintain application lifecycle management and ensure the daily production stability regarding the applications operations;
- Oracle PL/SQL knowledge is a must;
- 1+ years of relevant experience;
- Application design, solution architecture and infrastructure development;
- Knowledge of how the design can impact the performance;
- Have the ability to be a strong communicator with business and be a bridge builder between business and IT;
- IT or engineering education;
- Professional level of English - written and verbal;
- High cognitive skills, can work with complex issues., service minded and can be assertive when necessary;
- Motivation for being part of an informal team.
- Transparent recruitment process (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
- Your professional career growth by matching your aspirations with the suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in international team;
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies;
- Company social events;
- Private health care.
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 400 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.