POSITION LOCATED IN IASI
1. POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
• Ownership of the accuracy and quality of information on all logged incidents; regular evidence of constructive feedback on the accuracy and quality of logged incidents;
• Realise periodically service reports or ad-hoc reports requested by SDM /OPM /TL;
• E2E Management of tickets, against SLAs and contracts;
• Maintain good relations with all suppliers and resolving teams;
• Escalation to TL / SDM / Resolving Teams where tickets may or have been breached.
• Excellent English language skills both verbal and written;
• Advanced understanding of MS Officepackage (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Flexible and well motivated team player;
• Able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure to tight deadlines;
• Attention to details.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive international team environment and the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most respected IT companies.