PANDORA, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands, is currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant for its Financial Shared Service Centre for EMEA Region in Warsaw, willing to support the success of this unique brand.
General Ledger Accountant
Ensure that all transactions are processed with efficiency and quality according to predefined standards and work processes. Handle and take ownership of queries from internal customers and vendors in a timely manner. MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform asset management accounting processes,
- Perform inventory accounting processes,
- Settle intercompany balances and intercompany reconciliations.
- Process GL transactions including accruals, corrections and other journal entries,
- Perform G/L period end and reconciliations for less complex entities,
- Assist with legal compliance processes in association with the outsourcing partner (VAT, Intrastat, ECSL/ECPL, statutory reporting, corporate tax return, foreign VAT collection, withholding tax, auhority audits and statistical reporting),
- Handling internal customer inquiries and inquiries from outsourcing partners or authorities.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, policies and procedures,
- Identify opportunities for process improvements regarding quality and productivity.
- Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- Experience in accounting department (minimum 3 years),
- Preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP system,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly in MS Excel,
- Fluent English,
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Strong team player,
- Customer orientation,
- Work management,
- Willingness to learn with can-do attitude.
WE OFFER THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Remarkable opportunity to gain experience by working in dynamic and international environment.
- Career development opportunities supported by internal and external trainings.
- Work-life balance initiatives and flexible working hours.
- Medical and dental care for employees and their closest family.
- Life insurance program and assistance services package.
- Multisport card and other benefits available on our online cafeteria platform.
- Modern office and comfortable working environment (free coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fruits).