GAME GRAPHICAL ARTIST / Grafik Gier Komputerowych
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
P2 Recruitment is an employment agency, that since 2002 successfully helps Engineers, Architects and other Professionals to find the best place of work in Poland and all over the World.
Our Client is a leading provider of premium online gaming solutions with offices in
Europe and USA. The company is constantly ahead with new technologies and innovate solutions. We are looking for passionate and creative people for their international team.
Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
GAME GRAPHICAL ARTIST
About the position:
You are an all-round game artist with 2D professional skills, with a passion for creating game art assets from concept to finished product.
- Leading the creative process of the graphical design
- Create game and game-related art assets in 2D (3D will be in advantage)
- Animate game and game-related art assets (nice to have)
- Follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements
- Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood
- Keep and set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
- Improve processes and best practices
- You should have excellent drawing skills, a keen eye for design and experience in animation and UI design
- Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite, Z-brush, Maya or similar packages)
- Foundation of illustrating and graphical design
- Excellent skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design, and animation
- Visual FX knowledge gives you an advantage
- Working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication is a must
Our client offers:
- Professional development opportunities (work with innovative and modern technologies)
- Business trip abroad during Onboarding program
- Private medical care and Multisport
- Mobile phone
- Work-life balance
- Entertainment and social events
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act , item 883)".