Tripaneer is looking for full-time Customer Service Associate with customer service or help desk experience.
Location: Any location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
As a Customer Service Associate, you are committed to delivering excellent customer service. Our focus is to build trust and relationships with our customers to increase customer satisfaction. We are looking for people with the right personalities and not just the right skills.
- Email conversations with customers
- Process new inquiries and reservations
- Telephone conversations with customers (inbound / outbound)
- Chat conversations with customers
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Administrative support
Your level of responsibility and tasks will grow quickly based on performance excellence. We are also looking for people who can develop on a personal and professional scale along with our growing business.
You will receive an intensive training to ensure that the work is clear for you. We will make sure the work is well prioritized and scoped for you to deliver a successful work. You will maintain our high quality standards on every aspect of the job.
You will be working from your home or any other location of your choice. Your will be working on a shifting schedule (5 days a week, including weekends).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English (US) written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Ability to stay focused while working on large tasks, while retaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and use own initiative.
- Ability to learn on the fly, and have the drive to grow on a personal and professional scale.
- Willingness to work a shifting schedule (5 days a week, including weekends).
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity
- Experience with VoIP and other online communication systems
- Experienced using a range of online tools and services ( and blogs).
- Experience living / traveling in an English speaking country.
Salary (monthly): 450 –EUR
Work week: Minimum 40 hours per week, Wednesday to Sunday
Term: 12 months (with extension possibilities).
Trial period: 8 weeks.
Location: Your home or any other location of your choice (anywhere in the world) with a reliable and fast internet connection.
Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this post or have any questions, you can apply or contact us via our HR email.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
1) Motivation letter
2) Detailed resume/CV
3) A list with the following data:
- Your location
- Name of Internet Provider and speed (We require a minimum of 10mbps or willing to upgrade)
- Highest education and date of graduation
- Scores and dates of English level tests
- List experience with Microsoft office
- List experience with online tools
- Summarize travel experience
- Experience in English speaking countries
- Expected salary
- Expected hours in work week
- Internet speed and provider
- Preferred working schedule (Eg: Wednesday to Sunday, 9 . to 5 .)
- Possible start date
- Website name on which you have originally found this vacancy
IMPORTANT: Only applications in English sent to our HR email which include a motivation letter, resume and list of data as described above will be considered.
All applications received will receive an answer within 10 business days. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. All application documents shall be treated with strictest confidence.