Front-End Web Developer with Financials Knowledge
Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
angielski - zaawansowany
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Oracle Pre-Sales is the function which provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating our customer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development about new releases and new functionality
Successful sales consultants are in high demand and have the opportunity to pursue a career path both within Pre-Sales as well as in many different IT and non-IT functions.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Proficient with a CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS
- Experience building web-based applications using jQuery and other frontend MVC frameworks like , , or any similar JS framework it’s a plus
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- The ability to write standards-compliant code from scratch
- Experience integrating visual UI/UX with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Good knowledge of XML and XML schema
- Familiarity with modifying CMS themes and templates
- Comfortable working with Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator), mockup tools (Axure, Balsamiq etc)
- Knowledge of Finance Processes and data model.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Nice to have:
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).