Financial Specialist with foreign languages
Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata)
angielski, niemiecki, hiszpański, niderlandzki, norweski, rumuński
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Challenges and duties:
A multicultural and dynamic company starts recruitment process addressed to people with financial background and foreign languages (German/ Spanish/Romanian/Norwegian/Finnish/Dutch). Currently, we are looking for candidates who will be working within international Business Process Outsourcing Center in Łódź.
We want to hire top talents through using specific candidate-focused approach. Our recruitment campaign concentrates on fresh ideas, flexibility as well as your experience and potential which help to build a new and successful team.
We offer a wide range of vacancies dealing with business process outsourcing services. A scope of responsibilities and the role will be individually tailored on the basis of your skills and interests. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: basic accounting functions connected with Master Data, AP, AR or GL as well as daily contact and cooperation with customers from Germany, Spain, Romania, Norway, Finnish or Netherland.
- Juniors starting their career in Finance and Accounting
- Experienced accountants (Senior roles) looking for professional development and career growth
- Foreign language C1 (German, Spanish, Romanian, Finnish, Dutch or Norwegian) is crucial both for Juniors and Seniors English (C2)
- Financial background (diplomas, certificates or proven experience) important for Senior roles
- Candidate-focused approach: new employees can fit their positions to their skills, abilities and needs
- You will work in a multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company - the world's largest provider of diversified business process services
- A chance to build a new team from scratch
- The best moment for starting professional career and getting a promotion
- In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, full time employment contract and a benefits package (life insurance, multisport card, private medical care)