C/C++ Software Engineer (Network Applications)
Początkujący/Młodszy specjalista (0-2 lata)
Lublin, Bydgoszcz, Gdańsk, Rzeszów, Gliwice, Poznań, Katowice, Sosnowiec, Chorzów, Bielsko-Biała
We are looking for passionate individuals seeking growth opportunities to become part of our team. We are responsible for the development of IP-based solutions' for Motorola's Public-Safety Systems. We save people’s lives.
The team is a software development group in Systems Engineering, based in Krakow Design Center. The main target of our business is mission-critical applications used in public safety - federal, state and local governments. The majority of our development team is focused on real-time, embedded applications used in the Motorola Network Routers and Transport Layer Applications.
Working as part of our team you will be responsible for:
- Design, development, testing, and integration of embedded and application software to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of Motorola routers and related applications,
- Cooperate with other teams in our global organization,
- Prototyping of new solutions using virtualization technology.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science, Robotics, Physics or related,
- 2+ years of experience in real-time and embedded development and debugging,
- Development experience with C/C++ in UNIX environment and GNU debugging tools is required,
- Understanding of IP, PIM, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC protocols as well as Dockers and Virtualization technologies will be an additional asset.
We will also welcome less experienced candidates who are passionate about Computer Science and are willing to learn and develop professionally within the listed technologies.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Please apply via company website: