HR Implementation Analyst with French
Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
angielski - zaawansowany, francuski - zaawansowany
* wszystkie języki są obowiązkowe
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
The Digital Implementation team is one of the organizations inside the BU HCM in France.
The Digiposte Implementation Analyst is in charge with assisting and advising assigned customers in the best practices to implement the Digiposte application for their own associates and is also in charge with configuring the application in collaboration with the other ADP teams involved in the process.
According to her/his mission, the Digiposte Implementation Analyst has to manage all the required functional leadership activities related to the new customers' implementation processes.
He/she will ensure that all activities are performed in a manner that meets ADP and/or client expectations and ADP Service standards.
- Assist and advise the customer in the implementation of the new ADP-Digiposte offering (presentations, offering description etc)
- Initiate and maintain client contact in order to create the blueprint
- Assist the customer in his internal deployment and the use of the new system's functionalities
- Analyze, create, configure and test the parameters in the software according to clients' demands and provide answers to the customer throughout the implementation project
- Proactively advise the customer in using the system's functionalities properly
- Coordinate the historical pay slips data input
- Guarantee the customer satisfaction by ensuring the contract terms are met by ADP
- Coordinate information sharing among the different ADP stakeholders involved in the project (Payroll teams, support teams, production teams, etc)
- Share information and best practices with the other team members and propose improvements when necessary
Education and experience:
Education: Graduate degree, or related experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Fluent (C1) in French language
- Very good customer relation skills (good listening and communication skills, pedagogical approach, empathy and ability to drive and control the project)
- Autonomy, proactivity, adaptability and reactivity
- Challenged by new technologies and by digitalization overall
- Technical skills : Excel, Word, Power Point
- Have the sense of service
- Be rigorous to follow the process
- Be proactive to improve process
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
- Have team spirit.
Join us to #workhappy!