Demand Planning Manager CEE
Wynagrodzenie brutto / miesięcznie w euro
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Demand Planning Manager CEE
Locations: Warsaw, Poland
The CEE cluster is comprised of 8 countries and worth about 200MM USD in annual turnover, with 125+ customers andSKU’s. Growth expectations are high and the whole organization is geared towards sustaining its position at the top of the FMCG/OTC segments it competes the Demand Planning Lead you will be responsible for assuring all short, medium and long term planning activities are well under control. You are accountable for running the monthly S&OP process in order to ensure proper availability of products. In doing this, you will engage in discussions with the commercial leaders and their teams to plan for special activities. Balancing inventories, costs and sales will be key to the success of the individual. The Demand Planning Lead is in charge of a team of 6 experienced Demand Planners based in 2 locations and will work with the team to develop the right strategic, tactical and operational plans for the whole company. The Demand Planning Lead will report directly to the CEE Senior Supply Chain Manager.
- Actively lead the Sales & Operations Planning cycle, with personal ownership for the local and Executive S&OP’s and the CE cluster S&OP - Portfolio holds about SKU’s
- Participate in regional EMEA forum and represent the CEE priorities and hold active discussions with regional teams
- Lead the consensus building between the company sales plans, the financial plans and the rolling forecast (up tmonths). Highlight deviations between the plans and look for solutions with key stakeholders
- Closely co-operate with the regional Supply Planning leaders in Switzerland for planning and purchasing of production
- Drive forecast accuracy improvements to hit monthly/quarterly/annual targets (MAPE/BIAS) and hold parties accountable in case of severe deviations. Integrated segmentation into the plans. Build customer level forecast tracking.
- Drive process improvements in Promo and NPI planning and install follow-up on effectiveness of chosen strategies. Integrate life cycle management into the discussions
- Define and drive inventory management tasks to balance inventory/service level/operational costs. Execute inventory reduction initiatives and keep SLOB to a minimum whilst controlling write-offs – Owner of this budget line in the total SC budget
- Preparing periodic analysis and reports for key stakeholders on state of Demand Planning arena
- Define & implement projects/system enhancements initiated by the local/regional SC teams
- Demonstrated track record of identifying process improvements, managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements in KPIs.
- Minimal 7 years’ experience in similar positions, preferably in FMCG/Pharma environment
- Be a natural people leader that builds right network inside and outside of Supply Chain
- Very good knowledge of SAP APO planning tool (or other), and excellent MS Excel
- Experienced in the use of forecasting models, NPI modeling and promotional planning
- Assertive with excellent influencing skills. Have in particular experience in developing effective relationships with sales and marketing teams
- Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – Able to challenge commercial teams based upon facts and define scenarios for the future
- University degree / proven project management experience
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Considered a visionary and thought leader internally and externally,
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls and detail to decisions.
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Attractive salary and complete benefits packages
- Interesting and challenging job in highly professional & International team
- Future career prospects within an exciting CEE Supply Chain team and with a global leading healthcare company
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
*„Informujemy, iż administratorem danych osobowych kandydatów aplikujących na w/w stanowisko pracy jest Johnson & Johnson Poland Sp. z . z siedzibą w Warszawie (zwana dalej „Spółką”). Dane kandydatów będą przetwarzane zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, wyłącznie w celach związanych z prowadzeniem procesu rekrutacyjnego. Podanie danych jest obowiązkowe w zakresie wskazanym w art. 22¹ ust. 1 Kodeksu pracy. Wszelkie dodatkowe informacje kandydat podaje dobrowolnie. Będą one przetwarzane przez Spółkę na podstawie wyżej wskazanej zgody, która może być odwołana przez kandydata w każdym czasie. Każda osoba, której dane dotyczą ma prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania".