Customer Service Supervisor Consumer & Pharma
Poland Functions: Customer Service Start a new job search
Job Description Requisition ID
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective management of the customer service function. Accountable for planning, organizing, and directing staff in providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues.
At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc. Role requires to spend approx. 20% of the time visiting Customers.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of the customer service staff.
- Coaches, counsels and trains department personnel to improve effectiveness whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer care.
- Setting long term goals, development plans for Customer Service Department
- Collects data and prepares routine reports for management.
- Monitors unit activities for compliance to business procedures and workflows.
- Leads discussion with key stakeholders in the organization (Sales teams, Supply chain, finance, IT)
- Surveys the customer base to measure customer satisfaction relating to the sales process, product pricing, quality and support.
- Advises management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements.
- Drive efficiencies in CS team by identification of process gaps and bottlenecks at a Customer level and implementation of correction action steps
- Identify and implement required system changes,
- Evaluates and reports on customer survey results to determine process improvement opportunities.
- Inputs complex or nonstandard orders received from internal and external customers.
- Responds to difficult customer queries.
- Checks accuracy of credits to customer accounts.
- Prepares reports on returns and credits for management.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-6 years related experience
- Proven track of results within area of Customer Service management
- Very good project management skills
- Fast learning ability
- People Development skills
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of SAP or any other ERP tool, and excellent MS Excel and very good Power Point
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls over details to support decisions.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for the customers and high level pro-activeness.
- Be effective in structuring, analyzing and understanding data
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z