Credit Specialist with German
Rekrutuję kandydatów chętnych do przeprowadzki
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- To manage and control the credit risk of Philips related to sales on credit to customers.
- To be a sparring partner for the Financial Director in managing financial risks in the customer portfolio.
- Coordinate with Collections and Dispute activities according to a clear policy to improve efficiency (priority setting, to do lists, shared customers, registration and follow up) and effectiveness (minimal overdue and disputes).
You are responsible for
- Timely analyze the creditworthiness of new & existing customers by utilizing the Philips scoring methodology
- Perform portfolio management to identify specific industry & customer type credit risk
- Assign credit limits & risk categories in cooperation with Sectors
- Support Sector and Legal in restructuring bad debt
- Contract Reviews
- Credit insurance activities: maintain local relationship, maximize limit coverage and manage claims
- Acquire and maintain guarantees to mitigate credit risk and support sales
- Maintain credit files and ensure documentation is submitted correctly for customers
- Communicate with and manage stakeholders, both internal and external
- Center of credit risk expertise in the country and credit committee
- Responsible for compliance of ICS checks
You are a part of
The role will be situated in the credit and collections team within Accounting Operations in the GBS Lodz Hub.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Credit risk management experience (at least 5 years)
- Master /Bachelor Degree in F&A, Economics or Business Administration
- Deep understanding of customer and market needs and structure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer service focus
- Determination to achieve excellent results
- Good understanding of F&A processes and tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Project management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures
- Fluent English and German (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this regional role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.