Controlling Analyst - Methodology Team
Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Calea Victoriei, Bukareszt
Ta oferta jest już nieaktywna.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Setting and ensuring appropriate controlling methodology, Group/Local Methodology forum, cooperation/communication and coordinates the implementation of group methodology guidelines
- Prepare and ensures scenarios simulations such as for strategy preparation or other ad-hoc requests/financial simulations;
- Ensure support for cross functional projects and Group/Bank initiatives;
- SPOC for Business Intelligence Center on defining/maintaining controlling deals data and on regulatory & business transformation projects;
- Responsible for local policy implementation/revision in terms of controlling methodology;
- Participate in projects as required for new initiatives, process improvements or technology implementation and development;
- Collaborate with all Financial Steering Divisions: Risk, ALM (Assets and Liabilities Management), Accounting and Strategy for data reconciliation, NBR questionnaires, Budget planning and different financials topic/ad hoc requests.
In order to perform in this role you need:
- University level (bachelor or master) – ASE, Polytechnics or Cybernetics;
- 1-3 years of similar experience in Finance, Reporting Business Intelligence /MIS within Banks;
- Previous banking or financial services experience highly desired;
- Good level of Excel;
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good level of English.