Content Performance Specialist
Specjalista (2-5 lat), Starszy specjalista (5-10 lat)
Ta oferta pracy nie jest już aktywna, ale możesz dalej wysłać swoje CV do tej firmy
Content Performance Specialist
Your job will be focused on two main goals:
- Executing on content process according to the current best practises
- Enabling further scaling of the process through cooperation with BI, community and Freelancer ops to eliminate bottlenecks in the process
Regardless of the position we are always looking for people who share our mission, are passionate about their work and have enthusiastic approach to constantly and rapidly changing startup environment.
What you will do:
- Assure presence of popular education-related questions on Brainly
- Participate in the creation of Machine Learning algorithms for high-end analysis
- Create hypotheses, run experiments to verify the best content growth tactics
- Analyze data related to educational trends and it’s popularity
- Define parts of the process which need to be outsourced, work with Content Operations Specialist on defining goals and rules to follow while executing tasks.
- Define parts of the process which need to be automatised, participate as a stakeholder in creating needed tools and content management system
- Some tools that we use: Google Analytics, Tableau, Similarweb, Unamo, Moz, Ahrefs, Semrush
What you will need:
- Extraordinary analytical skills
- Passion for learning growth techniques
- Goal-driven approach and ability to easily prioritize short and long-term tasks
- Passion for data, with pro-active problem solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Very good Excel skills and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)
Nice to have:
- Experience on position related to user base growth or online content creation, preferably in an organic traffic-driven company
- Skills and experience in process and/or project management
- Location: Kraków, Poland
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits: absolutely no dress code, flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely from time to time, company lunches on Thursdays, private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, and more.
- 800$/ year of personal development budget + time off for conferences and workshops
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world’s largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond.
Founded in, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 60 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries and has 12 language versions. Brainly has closed a $15M Series B round of funding led by the global internet and entertainment group, Naspers, to bring total funding from existing investors including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital to $27M.
Interested? Please Apply here: