We are looking to recruit for one of our clients – a company with over 40 of experience in independent Information Technology services business, the position of
CLOUD SUPPORT ENGINEER
Level of expertise: Middle and Senior level
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year, experience working within AWS/Azure platforms;
- Associate Cloud Architect AWS Certification or Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator (AZ 100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment; AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security);
- Previous experience in design and implementation of AWS infrastructure;
- Experience with Cloud technologies, Cloud applications, design patterns and practices;
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure Cosmos Products & Services, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs.
- Working knowledge of Terraform;
- Good knowledge of the Windows or Linux operating Systems, (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu).
- Strong networking skills, PowerShell/ Shell scripting.
- Identify and solve, automation and process improvement;
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both IT and business staff;
- Identify the work required and organize, facilitate and/ or perform the work with only limited guidance from line management;
- Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach;
- Highly organize, with the ability to plan ahead for short to medium term objectives;
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills in English;
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of one or more programming languages;
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and methods – Agile & Lean Development, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Automation;
-Knowledge of hybrid Cloud technologies;
-Previous experience with Cloud formation and Sceptre;
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- The maintenance and utilization of full suite of AWS or Azure Terraform modules;
- Deliver build and support for customer solutions,
- Utilizing experience and evolving technical ability to bring about resolution of technical issues and queries from customers;
- Provide transition support for AWS/Azure Cloud Environments;
- Performing as an integral member of the Infrastructure Technical Support Team providing 24x7x365 service and monitoring;
- Management of information relating to customer incidents or service requests, and the effective communication of progress of such events, to customers, colleagues and 3rd parties;
- To deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA’s;
- Undertake personal training and development in line with departmental needs;
- Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly health checks and monitoring on a 24x7 basis of systems to ensure services with minimum downtime.
- the possibility to develop professionally inside a multinational company/ access to the intern career development opportunities;
- attractive package of benefits: attractive pay scale, meal tickets, performance bonuses;
- private medical assurance;
- competence lead program;
- international working environment.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.