Clinical Research Associate (Client onsite), Poland
This is a great opportunity for CRAs at any level currently working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies or CROs who would enjoy the opportunity to work for one client.
You should thrive in project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a science related field.
• At least 1 year independent monitoring experience in clinical development phase II-IV.
• Understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
• Fluency in English and in Polish
• Valid Driver's License where applicable
• Proven clinical monitoring skills
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
• Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
• Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
In return we will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry; who are truly recognised as the cornerstone of our success. We will provide you with meaningful work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills.
Please submit your CV in English and apply here: