This is for the provision of catering personnel for up tomobile Kitchen Facilities. We are expected to provide catering for up to 600 personnel for 3 meals a day, 7 days a week.
Potential area of operations are Baltic States, Bulgaria, Poland, and Romania.
We are to provide this operation within 10 days of notification. These deployments are temporary and we are assuming that a typical deployment can be around 3 months.
• Certification of Chef de Cuisine, or
• Certification in Hospitality management;
• Hold a recognized cook journeyman certification; and
• Have at least five (5) years management experience in managing multi-faceted, high-volume food services operations
• Must have a red-seal Chef Certification from a government sponsored culinary program (Tourism or Hospitality); and
• Must have a minimum of 5 combined years as a chef working in an institutional environment with multifaceted, high-volume food services operations.
• Cook Journeyman Certification; and
• 4 years experience in cooking in multi-faceted, high volume food services operations.
• Professional Cooking Certificate, or Apprentice Cook Level 3 or Certificate of Apprentice Cook covering 1350 hours
Kitchen Helper (unskilled)
• For these positions, there is no requirement for either previous experience or for any type of culinary certification, although safe food handling training is required for all food service workers before beginning any food service task.
Material Control Specialist
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in forecasting requirements for and ordering food and other material supplies, and in maintaining inventory control in a large institutional food service operation.